Did you answer Yes to any of the questions?
If so, GDPR compliance is a must.
Here’s a step by step approach to becoming GDPR Compliant without the stress and hassle.
If you’re a Business Owner or working for a business, you are already busy with multiple plates spinning and becoming GDPR (General Data Protection Act) compliant is just one more thing added to your already busy to do list.
As you are now aware the GDPR is something that all businesses need to take seriously. Any business (regardless of size or type) that processes personal data (name, email address etc) will be impacted.
Non-compliance if not reached by the 25th May 2018 could have significant consequences and not just in a monetary value – a business’s reputation is also at stake.
Introducing the GDPR Tracker
The GDPR Tracker is an online tool that will guide you step by step to becoming GDPR compliant. The Tracker has all aspects of the GDPR covered.
GDPR Templates & Policies Included
We’ve got a selection of ready to fill in GDPR templates and policies to show how your small business is GDPR complaint.
GDPR Compliance Report
Once you’ve put all the correct measures in place and documented through the GDPR Tracker, you’ll be able to download a report detailing the steps taken if a request were made asking what steps were taken or if an issue were to arise.
There are benefits too..
Of course being GDPR compliant also has its benefits. It will provide businesses with a competitive edge and show that you take personal data seriously.
Our mission is to help as many businesses to become GDPR compliant – stress and hassle free which is sole reason why we built the GDPR Tracker.
Easy as 123
The GDPR Tracker has been built to make it as easy as possible to become compliant. You simply need to review each section and fill out the details and templates (where required) accordingly.
Business owners who have signed up to the GDPR Tracker and followed the step by step approach will be compliant way before the 25th May 2018 deadline.
What the future could look like
We asked a number of Businesses to tell us how they are feeling now put all the necessary measures in place using the GDPR Tracker. This GIF sums it up:
Ultimately Businesses who are compliant can continue to focus on running their business – doing what they love doing best.
- Your business will be GDPR compliant well before the deadline
- Avoid a large fine of up to 4% of global annual turnover or 20 Million Euros (Which ever is greater)
- Avoid Reputational Damage.
- Avoid significant impacts to your business operationally.
- Be able to market your business knowing that you have the correct policies and procedures in place which is consent driven.
- Gain a competitive edge over your competitors who have decided not to do anything to become GDPR compliant.
“The GDPR Tracker is a well laid out tool that is comprehensive and easy to use. The templates are spot on and makes life a lot easier for businesses”.Keith Budden (GDPR Trainer)
“I’ve been panicking about GDPR compliance, especially around how I market my business. The GDPR Tracker has enabled me to get on top of it and ensure I have everything in place”.Marc Cohen (Business Owner, R&D Tax Claims)
Included with the GDPR Tracker
- Full access to the GDPR Tracker with a comprehensive list of actions to complete.
- Policies and templates included.
- Downloadable PDF report detailing the measures you’ve put in place for GDPR compliance.
- Access to new features (at no additional cost)
What it’s all worth
- The GDPR Tracker will save you hours when it comes to becoming compliant and all the information will be at hand if required to demonstrate the actions you’ve taken.
- Using the tool will also educate you throughout the process.
- The policies and templates alone are worth £500
- Support from GDPR consultants costs a lot of money (Around at £100 per hour) – you’ll have direct access via our closed Facebook Group.
Time is running out!
Money Back Guarantee
We will take all the risk. If you are not completely satisfied you can get a full refund within 30 days of signing up – no questions asked.
Become GDPR Compliant
You’ll be taken to a form to fill in some basic information and to make payment. You’ll then have instant access to start becoming GDPR compliant today.
If you don’t take action now to become GDPR compliant, there could be significant consequences after the 25th May 2018 deadline
The GDPR will impact all businesses that process personal data in some shape or form (regardless of size or type).
The GDPR Tracker will guide you step by step to becoming GDPR compliant, taking all the stress and hassle away. In addition support is at hand to help with any questions too.
Act now and you’ll be able to focus on what you are good at.