Become GDPR Compliant with the GDPR Tracker
The GDPR tracker is an online tool that will guide you around the items that need to be considered under the new General Data Protection Regulations which come into affect next May 2018.
The tracker will advise you on exactly what you need to do to become compliant which also includes ready to fill in policies and template and access to GDPR consultants.
The GDPR will apply to those businesses that process Personal Data (Name, email addresses, phone numbers etc) with clients, employees or suppliers. Therefore they will be legally obliged to protect that information and must:
- Only collect information for a specific purpose
- Keep it secure,
- Ensure it’s relevant and up to date
- Only hold as much as you need, and for as long as you need it and
- Allow the subject of the information to see it on request.
In order to become GDPR compliant, businesses must:
- Map their business data flows
- Determine what data to keep
- Put security measures in place
- Review documentation
- Establish procedures for handling Personal Data.